Analytics Tracker

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday Shenanigans

Oh hello there.

Don't worry, I won't keep you long. I just wanted to drop in and let you know how awesome my Saturday morning is right now.


Rhubarb-picked-fresh-from-Ben's-parents-garden awesome.
Fresh-summer-strawberries awesome.


Watching-TBS-Saturday-Morning-Movies awesome.


I've always firmly believed that fruit desserts for breakfast are totally acceptable. After all, pie and crumble bear a striking resemblance to turnovers - they're just put together differently. I hope you agree.


Piping hot Strawberry-Rhubarb Crumble, straight from the oven.
The Princess Diaries 2 on TV (Ben is a saint for putting up with my TV whims, by the way).
Yoga with Desiree Rumbaugh allll day.


Did I mention Saturday is my favorite day of the week?
Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...