Analytics Tracker

Friday, April 8, 2011

Closed for Repairs

I'm not sure what "Critical Hard Disk Drive Error" means, but I'm don't think it's good, especially when it wipes out all of your computer files and programs. Luckily I backed everything up in dropbox pretty recently, and anything that's more recent, if it's important enough I've probably e-mailed it to someone as an attachment. Seriously though... technology is crazy and can pretty much render you unable to function if you aren't prepared for it to completely implode on you. One of my professors joked that all of our laptops are probably programmed to self destruct at on or around graduation. I'm starting to think that is not so hilarious. So, sorry if I don't post anything this weekend! And fingers crossed that my laptop is just seriously injured, not mortally wounded :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...